1. Establish NetAfrica operations as a “net of African nets”, with appropriate work methodologies and governance;
2. Establish inclusive communications systems for communication, resource identification, information exchange and debate;
3. Survey and disseminate existing sources of content and information in different languages;
4. Facilitate institutional development support, mentoring and coaching among national and regional networks, to the benefit of their members at community level;
5. Promote mutual learning and knowledge sharing among networks;
6. Take the lead in documenting, studying and disseminating the outcomes of telecentre activities and ICT4D issues in general, and advocating on behalf of community ICT initiatives such as telecentres, CMCs and community radio stations;
7. Provide a focal point for telecentre.org Foundation operations in Africa;
8. Be the focal point for engagement with other networks around the world – Asia and Latin America in particular.